Please click the link below to book your tickets for our upcoming event.
Barrel of Laughs presents: Family Fun Day – Tickets purchased on the gate.
Please bring a digital version or printed copy of your ticket to each event.
If your question is not answered below please contact us here.
What do I wear?
- All Barrel of Laughs events have a theme. For some events this theme will include non-compulsory special attire/costume, but getting involved can always be fun! For all events we request that you dress appropriately and also consider reasonable foot wear for the location of the event. Similarly remember that we have no control over the weather.
Can I bring my own drinks?
- No. No soft drinks, alcohol or glass containers will be permitted within the event. Consequently doing so results in being removed from the venue.
Will I need ID?
- Yes. Although some of our events we do permit under 18’s, ID will be required to purchase alcohol at the bar.
Do I need to bring cash with me?
- We do have a card machine behind the bar. However we suggest bringing cash along as this makes the whole process a lot quicker.
Terms & Conditions-
Conditions of Ticket sale:
- You must present a valid ticket when you enter an event; a printed ticket from us, a printed e-ticket or an e-ticket on a mobile device. Additionally tickets purchased on the door of the event are subject to availability on the event date.
- Barrel of Laughs cannot refund money or exchange tickets, except in the case of a cancelled performance. Furthermore all tickets purchased are non exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the event of performance cancellation your ticket is refundable.
Conditions of Competitions:
- Tickets won for a Barrel of Laughs event must be used by the competition winner and presented when you enter an event.
- Tickets won are not permitted for re-sale, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- In the event of performance cancellation, your tickets will be cancelled and additionally exchanged for tickets at the next available Barrel of Laughs event.
- A complimentary drink offered in the competition includes; half pint of any soft drink, pint of cider / beer on tap, 500 ml bottle of ale / beer, 125 ml or individual serving of wine available or single shot (25ml) of spirit with mixer.
- Some events may be filmed or recorded, buying or winning a ticket affirms your consent.
- Smoking is prohibited inside, including the use of E-Cigarettes and personal vapourisers.
- Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances.
- Antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated. Consequently anyone found to be acting in an antisocial way will be ejected from the event and will not receive a refund.
- Barrel of Laughs reserves the right to make changes to the advertised lineup, artists, performers, attractions and also activities at any time without notification.
- Admission at Ticket Holder’s own risk. Furthermore Barrel of Laughs will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event. This includes damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles, if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons or third parties or force majeure.
- Barrel of Laughs has a No Drugs Policy regarding the possession, use or sale of illegal drugs. This includes Nitrous Oxide and all other products banned under the New Psychoactive Substances Act 2016.